Friday 15 May 2015

3 ways how My Airtel App is going to make our life easy

One thing that we can’t live without in present era is our smartphone. It is bit surprising that so far there has been no attempt to bring forth a solution where we can manage all out mobile connections with ease. But this situation is bound to change with the advent of the new airtel app. I downloaded the new app a few days back and here is my review of the app.
1. The app seems to understand you from the moment you install the app. When you open the app for the very first time you have an option to go around and understand the app in detail. You can opt for this option or choose to skip it.  It shows all your connection, the mobile connection, the broadband connection and even the Direct to Home connection also.  All this is very easy to act on. You actually feel that you don’t need to find an option. The app has already figured out what you need.
2. Paying the bill was always a headache but not anymore. No need to go to different stores to recharge your phone or DTH. With each connection listed in the app you can pay the bill online. The payment process is fast. You can also view all your previous transactions and you can also mail the bill for offline view.  Like the normal recharge apps that are popular today, in airtel app also you get options of selecting coupons when you recharge.  Airtel claims PCI-DSS certification for its transaction which makes it very secure and safe to use. Interestingly all these things do not consume any data. So for me this app is going to make my life easier. Earlier I use to recharge my mobile phone through on one site then for broadband I had to pay offline by visiting the nearest office. Similarly for DTH recharge I had to visit and pay through another portal.  Now because of this app I can do all of these in one go right on my smart phone.
3. One thing that always excites me about various apps is how easily it can be used and managed. Airtel app scores quite heavily on this aspect. The app is very easy to handle.  You can manage all the services or add new requests with just a swipe on the same screen.  Apart from that there are some other cool features as well like the one where you shake your smart phone to get best deals for your connection.


Thus I would say that I really liked this app and I am looking forward to explore other functionalities of this app. I would suggest you to download this app, especially if you have more than one Airtel connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment